GDP to grow 7.65pc by end of 2017-18FY
Release Date: June 7, 2018
DHAKA: GDP growth of Bangladesh will increase to 7.65 percent for the fiscal year of 2017-18, said Planning Minister AHM Mostofa Kamal Tuesday (April 3).
The minister disclosed the matter at a meeting of ECNEC (The Executive Committee of National Economic Council), at NEC conference center in Agargaon of Dhaka, in the morning.
The meeting was chaired by Prime Miniter Sheikh Hasina.
The GDP growth was targeted at 7.4 percent for the current fiscal year. It stood at 7.2 percent in 2016-17FY.
However, per capita income has increased to 1,752 dollars, the minister told the meeting.
Read more at: http://www.banglanews24.com/business/article/67758/GDP-to-grow-7.65pc-by-end-of-2017-18FY
- Coca-Cola to invest more in Bangladesh June 29, 2018
- Bangladesh wants German technology for industrial growth: Amu June 21, 2018
- Japan to provide $1.8b for six Bangladesh mega projects June 15, 2018
- Plastic industry shows promise as demand rises June 1, 2018
- Bangladesh, Vietnam to raise trade to $2 bln March 9, 2018