Green factories can give garment exporters another edge: BKMEA
Release Date: August 3, 2018
Green industrialisation can play a vital role in garment exporters' competitiveness as the buyers are progressively being drawn to green factories for their commitment towards the environment, a recent study found.
“Retailers prefer to source from green factories, so proper branding is needed to attract buyers,” said the study on developing capacity building framework for green industry in Bangladesh's garment sector.
The foreign affairs and commerce ministries may help on that front by arranging awareness programmes in target markets.
Source From: The Daily Star
- Bangladesh hits record 7.86% GDP growth September 18, 2018
- Sustainable pricing is crucial for our apparel industry September 17, 2018
- Apparel benefitting from US-China trade war September 16, 2018
- Apparel pushes up exports to US September 9, 2018
- Factory owners and workers told to rethink RMG wage proposals September 3, 2018