BGMEA for Dhaka-Delhi cooperation in textile sector
Release Date: July 22, 2018
President of apparel exporters’ apex body M Siddiqur Rahman on Saturday said there is a huge potential of collaboration between Bangladesh and India in the textile and apparel sector which can bring opportunities for both the countries.
“We have a huge potential of collaboration between our countries in the textile and apparel sector. If we can complement each other, we will have a new horizon of opportunities,” he said.
The president of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) made remark at a business-to-business (B2B) meeting between Bangladesh and India held at the BGMEA Bhaban in the city.
A business delegation of India attended the B2B meeting with Bangladeshi apparel exporters with a view to strengthen trade relationship, specially in textile sector, between Bangladesh and India.
Source From: United News of Bangladesh
- The next hot spot for apparel sourcing August 8, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- Green factories can give garment exporters another edge: BKMEA August 3, 2018
- Bangladesh remains the second biggest apparel exporter August 2, 2018
- ‘Bangladesh’s apparel industry needs an urgent business transformation plan to remain relevant’ July 25, 2018