BGMEA for Dhaka-Delhi cooperation in textile sector
Release Date: July 22, 2018
President of apparel exporters’ apex body M Siddiqur Rahman on Saturday said there is a huge potential of collaboration between Bangladesh and India in the textile and apparel sector which can bring opportunities for both the countries.
“We have a huge potential of collaboration between our countries in the textile and apparel sector. If we can complement each other, we will have a new horizon of opportunities,” he said.
The president of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) made remark at a business-to-business (B2B) meeting between Bangladesh and India held at the BGMEA Bhaban in the city.
A business delegation of India attended the B2B meeting with Bangladeshi apparel exporters with a view to strengthen trade relationship, specially in textile sector, between Bangladesh and India.
Source From: United News of Bangladesh
- Bangladesh hits record 7.86% GDP growth September 18, 2018
- Sustainable pricing is crucial for our apparel industry September 17, 2018
- Apparel benefitting from US-China trade war September 16, 2018
- Apparel pushes up exports to US September 9, 2018
- Factory owners and workers told to rethink RMG wage proposals September 3, 2018