BGMEA celebrates graduation to developing country
Release Date: April 19, 2018
Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) organized a program titled “Members Night” for all its valued Members to celebrate the graduation of Bangladesh from LDC and 48th Independence Day on 26 March at Radisson Blu in the capital.
Bangladesh’s graduation to a developing country makes every member of the apparel sector happy and proud as the industry has a significant contribution to this accomplishment, said BGMEA President Md. Siddiqur Rahman.
Vice Presidents, Directors, former Presidents and thousands of Members of BGMEA attended the program. The program ended with a cultural session and dinner.
Source From: TextileToday
- The next hot spot for apparel sourcing August 8, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- Green factories can give garment exporters another edge: BKMEA August 3, 2018
- Bangladesh remains the second biggest apparel exporter August 2, 2018
- ‘Bangladesh’s apparel industry needs an urgent business transformation plan to remain relevant’ July 25, 2018