BGMEA celebrates graduation to developing country
Release Date: April 19, 2018
Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) organized a program titled “Members Night” for all its valued Members to celebrate the graduation of Bangladesh from LDC and 48th Independence Day on 26 March at Radisson Blu in the capital.
Bangladesh’s graduation to a developing country makes every member of the apparel sector happy and proud as the industry has a significant contribution to this accomplishment, said BGMEA President Md. Siddiqur Rahman.
Vice Presidents, Directors, former Presidents and thousands of Members of BGMEA attended the program. The program ended with a cultural session and dinner.
Source From: TextileToday
- BGMEA president demands special trains to Ctg May 15, 2018
- Bangladesh takes over global denim markets May 9, 2018
- Bangladesh still popular for low-cost apparel April 27, 2018
- Bangladeshi exporters face highest US import duties April 9, 2018
- BGMEA signs pact for green production October 1, 2017