Exhibitor's Press Release
The time-honored BBC building in London, UK, is writing history with an energy project by MWM
Release Date: November 12, 2017 by KALTIMEX ENERGY BANGLADESH PVT. LTD.
Since 2013, the former BBC Television Centre in White City near Notting Hill and Kensington, London, has a new owner who has decided to implement a combined heat and power (CHP) plant for distributed energy generation in collaboration with MWM partner Edina. Thus, Edina has been commissioned to supply and install a natural gas-fired CHP plant.
"An MWM TCG 2016 V12 gas engine with an output of 600 kW forms the core of the plant and represents a perfect solution for the energy requirements at the location. The powerful gas genset is characterized by efficiency, reliability, flexibility, and ecological sustainability along with low lifecycle costs and high profitability", says Tony Fenton, Joint Managing Director of MWM Partner Edina.
Related Link: Click Here
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- GIOTTO LAB DYEING INSTRUMENT - RIGHT FIRST TIME = FROM LAB TO BULK January 12, 2018
- TIEN YANG KNITTING MACHINERY CO.,LTD history and profile January 11, 2018
- SETEX at the 14th Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition January 10, 2018
- Interview：Shuang Ma Machinery (Bangladesh) Ltd. January 9, 2018
- MASTTech International - Service & Solution for the Automation for Garments Manufacturar January 7, 2018