Apparel pushes up exports to US
News Type: Expo News
The overall value of Bangladesh's exports to the US increased 5.83 percent year-on-year to $3.63 billion in the first seven months this year propelled by higher apparel shipments, US Census Bureau data shows.
Export of apparel items grew 5.61 percent to $3.21 billion while Bangladesh moved to the third position from sixth with respect to garment export to the US, according to data from the US Office of Textile and Apparel (OTEXA).
Of Bangladesh's total export value, garment items account for over 90 percent.
Source From: The Daily Star
Related Link: Click Here
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony January 9, 2019
- Free Shuttle Bus Service January 8, 2019
- DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning. January 7, 2019
- DTG 2019 Moves to ICCB With Record Exhibition Scale January 2, 2019
- Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB. December 19, 2018