Muhith expands corporate tax benefits for garment makers
News Type: Expo News
The government has expanded corporate tax benefits for garment exporters, taking the rate further down to 12 percent from Finance Minister AMA Muhith's proposal for a reduced rate of 15 percent.
Muhith announced the new tax measure in parliament on Wednesday.
Garment makers had faced 20 percent corporate tax in the outgoing fiscal year.
For green factories, the corporate tax will now be 10 percent, down from 14 percent Muhith proposed in the new budget in parliament on Jun 1.
On the other hand, tax at source for the garment industry will rise to 1 percent from 0.7 percent now.
Source From: bdnews24.com
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony January 9, 2019
- Free Shuttle Bus Service January 8, 2019
- DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning. January 7, 2019
- DTG 2019 Moves to ICCB With Record Exhibition Scale January 2, 2019
- Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB. December 19, 2018