About the Exhibition
9 - 12 January, 2019
9 -11 January, 2019 12:00-20:00
12 January, 2019 12:00-19:30
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry.
International Convention City Bashundhara – ICCB
DTG - The 16th Dhaka Int’l Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition
BISMA - Bangladesh Int’l Sewing Machinery & Accessories Fair
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Ministry of Textile & Jute
Ministry of Industries
Board of Investment (BOI)
Export Promotion Bureau (EPB)
The Federation of Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FBCCI)
Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce & Industries (MCCI)
The Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI)
Chittagong Chamber of Commerce & Industry (CCCI)
Bangladesh Chamber of Industries (BCI)
Bangladesh Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BGMEA)
Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BKMEA)
Fibers, Filaments, Yarns
- Yarns / Cotton & Blends / Linen & Blends / Silk & Blends / Wool & Blends / Viscose Rayon & Blends / Modified
- Fibers / Tencel Polynosic Modal
- Lyocell / Acrylic & Blends / Fancy Yarns / Felted Yarns / Lycra
- Spandex / Nylon Filament & Blends / Polyster Staple & Blends / Polyster Filaments / Synthetic Fibers
- Filaments & Yarns / Polyster Textured Yarns / Other Texured Yarns / Others
Fabrics by Processing
- Finished Fabrics / Piece Dyed Fabrics / Yarn Dyed Fabrics / Printed Fabrics / Warp Knitted Fabrics / Weft Knitted Fabrics / Woven Fabrics / Non-woven Fabrics / Others
Fabrics by Structural
- Bottinet / Cardigan / Cashmere Mohair / Chenille / Chintz / Corduroy / Crepe / Crinkle / Damask / Denim / Fake Furs / Flannel / Fleece / Gabardine / Interlock / Knitted Jacquard / Woven Jacquard / Jersey / Knitted Micro-fiber Fabrics / Woven Micro-Fiber Fabrics / Moiré / Mousseline / Ottoman / Pile / Pique / Weft Knitted Piquet / Plisse / Plushes / Poplin / Ribs / Satin / Silky Fabrics / Knitted Stretch Fabrics / Woven Stretch Fabrics / Suede / Taffeta / Tweed / Twill / Velours / Velvet / Voiles / Others
- Labels / Fasteners
- Badges / Linings/ Interlinings / Trimmings
- Motifs / Lace
- Braid Embroidery / Rhinestone Accessories / Shoulder Pads / Brand Tapes
- Rubber Bands / Belts & Buckles / Needles & Thread / Knives/ Scissors Grinding Machinery / Others
High Potential Market
Bangladesh is now the 2nd largest RMG exporters in the world. Textile and garment industry is the most important segment of Bangladesh's manufacturing industry, accounting for 80% of total export earnings and employing 4.4 million people.
The Largest Textile Industry Expo in Bangladesh
Last year, we created the record of over 35,000 visitors and over 880 exhibitors around the world. More than 1200 booths spanning 19 Halls are fully occupied with world class leading brands. With extensive experience of organizing exhibition in Bangladesh and strong buyers list of related industries, DITATEX will be your ideal touchpoint of the high growth market.
The trendsetter and the gateway of textile market in South Asia
Bangladesh’s textile industry has moved from processing to producing, initiating in advanced machinery. To enhance the capacity of these field, Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition and Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition will run in tandem to share their value added perspectives of top innovative solutions and global partnerships.
Rental Rate: USD$310/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Needle Punched Carpet
- 3 Sides System Panel (2 Sides System Panel for corner booths)
- 1 Set Fascia Name Board with company name and booth number, logo excluded
- 1 Unit Reception desk
- 3 Units Folding Chairs
- 2 Units Fabric Rod or 2 Units Shelves
- 1 Unit Round Table
- 2 Units Spotlight 100W
- 1 Unit Fluorescent Light 40W
- 1 Unit Waste Basket
- 1 Unit of 5 AMP/220V Single Phase Power Socket
Rental Rate: USD 290/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
Registration Fee: USD$100 (Entitled the right to insert information into the official Online Expo.)
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.
International Convention City Bashundhara - ICCB
Bashundhara Group proudly introduced the largest event space for the first time in Bangladesh named International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in order to adjoin the flexibility in organizing personal, social and internationally standard festivals as well as to develop this service industry to an international height.
A little away from the hullabaloo of the city, this convention city boasts fully equipped 7 Lac sq. ft. it has the capacity of accommodating more than 20,000 guests at a time. Besides widest parking facility, end-to-end vigilance, five customized halls, well-groomed staffers and a gamut of international standard amenities make it a place to opt for.
ICCB Official Website: http://www.iccb.com.bd/
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
3F, No. 185, Kangchien Rd., Neihu Dist, Taipei, Taiwan